-->

Monday, December 19, 2011

Thanks for a great semester!

Thank you all for your readership this semester. After over 8,000 page views and 850 comments, I hope that you've all learned a little bit about some new research in immunology! Student posts are wrapping up, but I hope to continue to post on at least a semi-regular basis going forth.  We'll be transitioning to the "Colgate Microbiology and Immunology Blog" henceforth, so look for some more student posts in the future as I offer other courses in Virology and Microbiology. In the meantime, here are some other blogs that I enjoy, some mainly immunology, others more general interest science. Thanks again, and check back with us as I continue to post!

- Geoff

Escaping Anergy

The Immunologist

Not Exactly Rocket Science

No comments:

Post a Comment